Either having a new business plan or just trying to increase the income, you will need significant investments to make it real.
However, business loans are good options for those who have an aim, but lack instruments necessary for it.
Santander business loans are aimed at financial support of clients who are engaged in business projects and are in search of a helping hand.
The lender offers numerous solutions, including loans, overdrafts, asset finance and other with various interest rates, conditions and terms to suit the needs and requirements of different borrowers.
Being a client-oriented company, Santander guarantees an individual approach to each and every client, as well as circumstance.
Easy application process, profitable interest rates and convenient conditions are not the only positive features of the borrowing experience from Santander.
Terms and Conditions
If the new equipment may develop your business and raise it to the next level or refurbishing your things may help launch a project, start them right now.
Santander offers fixed rate loans that will serve an ultimate way out.
A small business loan is rather easy to access, since the only requirement you should meet is to be the holder of Santander Business Current Account.
Take a few minutes to apply online or using your phone and get an advantageous deal, including:
- An ability to borrow from £1,000 up to £25,000;
- Repayment terms may vary from 1 to 5 years, depending on your preferences and necessities;
- Affordable interest rates that will be based on several factors. However, fixed rates allow you to control your repayments and manage your money. The average interest rate varies from 7.9% to 12.9%;
- An innovative opportunity to count monthly payment with an online calculator.
However, it is also important to remember about £100 arrangement fee for a small business loan, as well as possible repayment penalties.
Learn the information before the application and make sure the offer is profitable for you, so you can boost your business, but not ruin it.
Business Loans Eligibility: Requirements for Santander Applicants
Despite Santander business loans are beneficial, they are not available to all the people.
The lender has several requirements an applicant should meet to be qualified.
Thus, a borrower should:
- Be a member of a private limited company, limited liability partnership, trust, partnership or a sole trader;
- Have a registered UK business;
- Be a holder of Santander Business Current Account;
- Be over 18 years old;
- Be UK resident;
- Have direct business debit that can exceed usual repayments of a fixed rate loan.
Related Reviews: Swift Sterling Loans Reviews
Other Business Solutions by Santanders
Apart from loans, Santander provides a range of other services for its customers, such as:
- Working capital loans;
- Asset financing;
- Commercial and corporate lending;
- Credit cards and others.
However, irrespective of modification type, Santander business loans are appreciated as profitable, competitive and affordable.
Use your opportunity to reinforce your business with this variety of opportunities and offers.