If there appears an urgent need to purchase something costly, but absence of money is a bump on the road, many people start looking for the most advantageous way of borrowing money.
Fortunately, there are lots of banks and online loan providers which you can choose from.
And if you are looking for the best conditions in a combination with reliability and accountability, it’s worth paying attention to Hitachi Finance personal loans.
Table of contents
- Ways to Apply Hitachi Finance Personal Loans
- Demands to the Applicant
- Hitachi Finance Personal Loan Rates
- Hitachi Finance Personal Loan Benefits
Ways to Apply Hitachi Finance Personal Loans
Hitachi Personal Finance provides online loans, so you just need to fill in an online application form on their website.
To complete the form you are to decide what amount of money you need and what period of time you would like to borrow it for.
The online system counts presumable APR and monthly payments at once, but there is a message informing that the APR is actual only if your application is accepted.
Afterwards you will be offered to create an account on Hitachi Finance website, which is followed by mentioning all the necessary information, including your personal details, address, bank account and employment details.
The last step is verifying your identity.
According to Hitachi loans reviews, the best thing about this online lender is the service. It is resembled in the application process as well – there is a possibility to call the Loan Team and have all the steps explained.
Having received a positive decision, you are to e-sign the application within 30 days to confirm your agreement to use the loan.
The money will be sent to your account within 48 hours, except the weekend on receiving your application e-signed.
Demands to the Applicant
However, not all customers can acquire personal loan at Hitachi Finance.
It’s necessary to meet some requirements to get your application approved:
- In case you are not a current and permanent resident of UK, Hitachi personal loans can’t be provided to you. Moreover, you must have been living in the UK for minimum a year.
- It’s possible to apply since the age of 21.
- A bank or building society account is needed.
- There must be a source of permanent income, such as employment, business or pension.
- Bad credit history is a serious problem for Hitachi Finance. In case you have got one, your application will probably be declined.
Hitachi Finance Personal Loan Rates
Hitachi Personal Finance interest rates depend on the amount of money you want to borrow and the term of the loan.
You can take from £2,500 to £25,000 for the term from 24 up to 60 months. The lowest representative rate present is 3.5% APR. In general, there are four groups of loans with corresponding APR interest rates.
If you take the loan from £3,000 to £4,999 the interest rate is 6.9%. The sum from £5,000 to £7,499 might be taken with the interest rate of 3.7%.
Loans from £7,500 to £15,000 feature the minimum interest rate 3.5%, while you are to be ready to pay 3.9% APR when borrowing from £7,500 to £15,000.
In case you would like to overpay or repay the loan earlier, there are no additional fees; besides, any arrangements and hidden fees are absent.
However, if you default on payment, there might be extra fees. Also, if you would like to change the repayment date, it is provided for free only for the first time. Afterwards, it will cost £10.
Hitachi Finance Personal Loan Benefits
There are some special things about Hitachi Finance personal loans, apart from low interest rates, which make them attractive:
- In case you are not satisfied with the loan, or if there is any other reason why you won’t like to take it, you can abandon the agreement within the term of 14 days;
- All the monthly installments are fixed;
- There is a great support team ready to assist you;
- Loan calculator is a great thing that can provide you with information about presumable monthly payments, interest rates and total amount payable.
Trending: Personal Loan from Natwest
To conclude, Hitachi Personal Finance UK is a great online lender you must try in case you need a loan with the lowest interest rate.